Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there free promotional 3G content out there?

Options
  • 24-06-2005 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

I bought a v800 Sony Ericsson last weekend.
    Nice phone.

I'm not wildly fussed about 3G content. However
    I seem to recall one of the phone shop sales staff
    mentioning something about free GAA 3G video
    clip downloads as a promotional offer on at the
    moment. Is this true ? Are there catches ?

iplogger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

For the moment, there are free daily Big Brother videos for you to download. Just load up your live! homepage and it's the third link down. It'll ask you to buy it but tells you that the price is 'free*'. * = price includes delivery/browsing cost.

The various streaming content (news, sport, music videos etc) is quite impressive, shame the service is so expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

As far as the ads say, GAA higlights are free all season. My boyfriend has downloaded a few of them on my phone and I haven't been charged. I'm sure there's more stuff out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Sky news/GAA/Big Brother clips are all free at the moment.
    Although, I think you're charged a data transfer fee, from what i've seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

my friend told me u can get 4 free full video/audio downloads. but i dont know from where:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

I downloaded a sky news clip the other day and I didnt get charged anything for the data transfer

• Advertisement
Advertisement