Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and white board...

Options
  • 08-04-2001 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Dunno if any ones mentioned it but seeing as most of IRC is gone b&w mad it seems like a good idea. However I fully understand that boards.ie is running quite a number of boards as it is and it may be a case of information overload but just thought i;d suggest it wink.gif

.logic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

doenst seem to have quite the impact on the Games/After Hours boards though as say Planetarion yet.
    Maybe in two months or so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

since not alot of people know wink.gif i set up a b&w irish site its guna be hosted by netshop i just gotta tell them yay or na and its nearly finished so i set up #b&w.ie aswell its got a q and stuff smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,666 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

we were in ther wondering who did Q, n1, count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum6/HTML/001160.html

way ahead of you logic and addicted. soon people will start getting into problems and they will need my godly (ahem) help to guide them. smile.gif

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Touché Mr. Nans.

wink.gif

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Snaggle

I've a black and white chess board

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

chesss, woohoo the one game i could 0wn J00 in

Advertisement