Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Identifying a song

Options
  • 24-06-2005 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Its a heavy metal type song, called "Exhale"

Any ideas who its by? The song is just unbelievably awesome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

could be a girl punk band called foamy ed, meant to be pretty hardcore, not sure if it is them tho, got a single out called exhale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

[strike]]Highly unlikely, but could it be The Prodigy?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/prodigy/111664.html

They had a slightly heavy period, though not in any way metal.[/strike]

I thought you were giving lyrics, as opposed to a song title.

nasum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nah, its definately a guy - and definately not the prodigy :)

They sound slightly machine head-ish - Ill maybe stick up a several second clip of the song later on when im home from work

Wtf?

Its Vanilla Ice - I've the lyrics on several pages, all named as Vanilla Ice

I always thought that dude was gay - but this song rules. Like Machine Head - but better!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

rollins band-inhale exhale
    machine head- exhale the vile
    nasum-inhale/exhale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

Vanilla Ice did heavy metal?? Are you sure he didn't cover it or something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the only one i can think of is inhale/exhale nasum so i shall listen to it now.
    and if it's awesome nasum it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Geiger wrote:
    Vanilla Ice did heavy metal?? Are you sure he didn't cover it or something?

He does Heavy Metal using his real name these days I think..Robert something or other? I'm way off...

Nope - its tagged as Vanilla Ice everywhere. And his album available on Amazon - the one exhale is on, called Polar Bi or something - is under Vanilla Ice.

God, he's amazing - the song I'm talking about is incredible.

And his real name is Robert Van Winkle or something like this.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Nope - its tagged as Vanilla Ice everywhere. And his album available on Amazon - the one exhale is on, called Polar Bi or something - is under Vanilla Ice.

God, he's amazing - the song I'm talking about is incredible.

And his real name is Robert Van Winkle or something like this.... ;)

Yeah. I get flamed everywhere when I say his new stuff is good. Although its not that great really. Try to track down his song with KoRn too - its his best since Ice Ice Baby :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 piratio

Yeah, I dig that new vanilla ice sound. It's standard fare for heavy nu metal but it's definitely the upper 10 percentile! Check the heavy version of ice ice baby! oh yeah! or ones called SNAFU and stomping through the bayou. Whoever he's playing with have some serious riff writing abilities. But of course, he's gone and undone all his good work by deciding to "re-invent" his career pop-idol-stylee! what a dick!

B

Advertisement