Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why wont battlefield 2 allow me to play through ase

Options
  • 24-06-2005 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

very stange i must admit, when i try and lauch a game through ASE, it says you cant launch the game through ase, and it starts alright but then i need to login with my gamespy ID for some ****e reason

Also anyone getting severe lag on the servers, i went into games4.iol.ie (tig was full) and even though i was the only one on there the gfx were jerking all over the place

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The reason is because you are required to log into your Online Account (your gamespy one will work) when you go to Multiplayer in game. If you read the back of the box it tells you that creating an online account is a requirment to play online.

I guess the reason you can't launch it through ASE is because ASE doesn't have the facility to let you log into you account yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ase uses a command line to launch this will be fixed in the 1st patch once EA has all your email addresses.

kdjac

Advertisement