Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maybe...?

Options
  • 12-04-2001 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

D'ya reckon it might be an idea to make it possible for the person who starts a topic to change the subject of the topic ? ... might be useful when a discussion goes well off-topic but is still worth carrying on... might be useful also for admins when the topic isn't very descriptive (such as "this is great" or "LOL", etc.)

...just an idle thought...

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Administrators can do that iirc. Allowing topic starters to do it is probably doable though.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I cant see anywhere where admins can alter the topic (I think I found it before but I cant find it now).

We're looking at installing hacks rather then bespoke coding from hand. We might move to v6 of UBB and if we do we dont want to rehack the boards code with our own code again.

DeV.

Advertisement