Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bread Maker Advice

• 24-06-2005 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭

As part of my continuing drive to cut out all food with ingrediants as part of an allergy and health diet i've decided to buy a breadmaker as bread is the one thing I'm eating currently, bar breakfast cereal (making own muesli this weekend), thats got a list of ingrediants on the packaging.

Looking on the web the Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker with Nut Dispenser seems to get the best reviews of all the breadmakers.

Its €136.95 delivered from shopireland which appears to be a Amazon reseller and €159 in Argos.

Wondering if anyone seen breadmakers on sale in Dublin recently or got recommendations or is interested in flogging one cheap :). I want to start cooking this weekend and instant gratification is good !!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

The Panasonic SD253 is very good if you follow the recipes exactly. If you use vegetable fat like Flora instead of butter, then double the amount stated in the recipe otherwise the bread can be a bit heavy.

Advertisement