Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Code

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

lol :)
    Astro Boy's a fantastic game. And it's down to 14.99 in the GAME sale from tomorrow... so none of you have any excuse! :p

WOW, I never met a girl who likes (proper)games in real life:) Most equate playing games with being that fat bloke in the pic I posted a while back.

And at 14.99, that's a steal, every GBA owner should make it there business to endure a trip to their nearest GA(y)ME and rescue AtomicBoy from the FIFAStreet loving 'tards:D

It really is one of the best games ever

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TmB wrote:
    Kirby - have you got Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS yet? Got it yesterday from Play-Asia, and its bloody genius....
    Not yet. I want it though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

dearg_doom wrote:
    WOW, I never met a girl who likes (proper)games in real life:) Most equate playing games with being that fat bloke in the pic I posted a while back.
    Hey, I posted that! :)
    TmB wrote:
    Kirby - have you got Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS yet? Got it yesterday from Play-Asia, and its bloody genius....
    Just ordered that today. I've heard great things about it. It was the nice 'review' the penny arcade guys gave it that swung me. And getting paid today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Syth wrote:
    Hey, I posted that! :)

The pic? No ya didn't:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well... I finally got the sliding block puzzle sorted.

I got my 8 year old nephew to do it for me.. it took him someting like 30 seconds.. ah well... at least I was kicking his ass at Bomberman DS all day.

• Advertisement

Oh my god...

To make a wood print I had to close the lid over on the DS... that is so cool and I discovered it by accident.

I'm really going to have to think outside the box to finish this game...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Syth wrote:
    It was the nice 'review' the penny arcade guys gave it that swung me. And getting paid today.

Yeah, me too. Was interested anyway because I was getting sick of high score games etc., hence my interest in Another Code.
    Got it yesterday and I love it, really well thought out, so tricky to get some of the medals etc. And it sounds really nice too!! nice to have a platformer that was made just for the DS!

Monkeyfudge, are you talking about bomberman? I've heard some good things about it but I'm not sure just yet

flogen wrote:
    Monkeyfudge, are you talking about bomberman? I've heard some good things about it but I'm not sure just yet
    The woodprint thing is in Another Code. I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do with it... so I just closed it over and came back to it.. but the ink on the top screen had pressed down on the bottom screen and produced the wood print. Very clever stuff.

As for Bomberman... it's really no different to the game I played on my Amiga almost 15 years ago. The single player mode really isn't up to much at all, but the multi player is great fun. You can do an 8 player game running off a single cartridge and there are tonnes of different multiplayer options.

Advertisement