Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick beauty clinic male clients??

Options
  • 24-06-2005 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi i am a male looking for information on a city beauty clinic that takes male clients. I only want one of those universal contour body wraps which help loose weight, nothing freaky?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Belissimo might do those, but I'm not sure. Give them a call.
    I suggest exercise and diet to lose weight, though.... stop looking for the easy way out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

All places do stuf for males, oh theres the place down by Centra in Raheen, beside South Court Hotel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

I got a massage (yes just a massage) in the one above kranks on Thomas St., very good, very professional, dunno if they do what you want tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

As far as I know Reginas beauty parlour just overhead Beacon travel on O'Connell St have male clients.

As far as the contour body wrap, I havent done it myself, but apparently it is a detox. You will lose weight, but this is mainly fluid from bloating, not fat. Therefore, it's not a long term solution to weight loss. I found the low GI diet quite good.

But it's nice to hear of men that want to look after themselves! :)

Advertisement