Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's going on here...

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

poptarts have pork gelatine in them ... curses >=|

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I brought a load of fresh fruit with me last year too, you dont get much fresh fruit in the canteen. Fruit for teh win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm bringing bags of Prawn Crackers. Straight from Thailand. They're not like the ones you get in restaurants (the proper ones) they're like Nik-Naks only not as made-of-feces (I like Nik-Naks).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Muffins and caramel chocolate squares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Lemon ice-tea powder (yellow lemony sugar) and pretzels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Lemon ice-tea powder (yellow lemony sugar)
    That stuffs the shiznit! My friend ate a whole box of that sh1t!

It's yummilicious. Hehe, happy memories of eating it outta the box in the middle of the night last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

snap! actually, methinks I'll bring some with me. :D Dont worry, I'll share. *nods*
    And I'll share the packets of them I bought today :p

I think I may have gone ever so slightly overboard on the food-buying earlier...
    FOOD.jpg

Add those two crates to the two bags I have, and I'll be easily recognisable tomorrow 'cause I'll be the one with the broken back!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

heh, again, snap.

I have....a large suitcase, a small bag, a guitar, havent packed up my food so either a couple of boxes/bags of food....I need another bag for my cds, books and the like...

ouch. I'm dead. :D Oh well.

Chowburger wrote:
    And I'll share the packets of them I bought today :p

I think I may have gone ever so slightly overboard on the food-buying earlier...
    FOOD.jpg

Add those two crates to the two bags I have, and I'll be easily recognisable tomorrow 'cause I'll be the one with the broken back!
    You crunchy nut you...

• Advertisement

heh, again, snap.

I have....a large suitcase, a small bag, a guitar, havent packed up my food so either a couple of boxes/bags of food....I need another bag for my cds, books and the like...

ouch. I'm dead. :D Oh well.
    Heh, Ive got... a guitar, a flightcase, a big fuc.ker of an amp, a small bag, a small suitcase, and a big bag... Sh1t... Oh and a mic-stand too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Wuss! :p Three guitars, tow of which are in flight cases, two amps, a bag of musical gear and food, and a bag of clothes, and if Aidan's lazy and makes me carry it over, a bass drum and pedal. Now that's going to be difficult. Since the zoo won't respond to my letters requesting real monkeys, who wants to fill the slot of them in helping me get my gear to my room? :D

[smugness]I have 15 bottles of Jolt[/smugness]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Piste wrote:
    [smugness]I have 15 bottles of Jolt[/smugness]
    Good idea.Spar doesn't sell Jolt anymore because someone collapsed from too much last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

all i have is a ****load of clothes and shoes

I have a pedalboard, maybe two guitars (hardcased), a big bag full of pro-audio stuff/mics/mixing desk and cables, And a 27kg ENGL! Jaysus my parents are soooo driving down the pedestrian route to res again...

Did I mention that i have two bags of clothes and food aswell?

Packing my suitcase is like playing tetris....and I LOVE tetris! Therefore packing my suitcase is an enjoyable task.

You can pack mine if you want... im lazy.

grrar...

Ill pack it tomorrow hehehe

Am I the only person with just the one bag? A giant bag that i cold fit my whole family into...but one bag.

In other news, it's TODAY people! (ctyi)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

:D Hell yeah it was!!

Advertisement