Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone games not working!!

Options
  • 24-06-2005 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone
    i download a game from vodafone for 5 euros it was midnight pool.installed it on my nokia 6630 and it didnt worked
    i just tried 3 or four times and still didnt worked

i called their technical helpline
    and the guy said it shud work.he refunded me the money and
    but i wanted that game :mad:

i asked him if i download any games will i be able to installl them he said
    "yes" you can installl them but we dont acccept any responsibility for the damage caused in ur phone

i then download several games and installed them its been working super
    i installed ngage games and they are working fine too :)

love my nokia 6630
    waiting for the memory card price to go down so i can get a memory card for 512

has anyone else having trouble with games
    i have loadz of games and theames for nokia 66xx series and other nokia handsets. i can post the link if mods permit
    none of the files are copyright or under a user liscense
    waiting for answer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Hey I been thinking about getting the nokia 6630 myself and ofcourse it's not out here in the States yet so i been thinking about getting an unlocked 1 from the UK or Ireland. So i been doing some research and i came accross a 512 mb rsmmc card for about 20 british pounds on ebay. you should just look for the rsmmc cards on ebay and you should find 1 at reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

well i got mine nokia 6630 for 199 and its locked to vodafone.
    have spoken to loadz of people and they all said it cant b unlocked yet

can you provide the link for that page on ebay if you dont mind
    and send it in a private message otherwise it will b gone before i get to that page :)

nokia 6630 is a brilliant phone i love it
    really handy phone

let me know if you need anymore info or i can help you in anyway

thanks
    Digital---

Hey I been thinking about getting the nokia 6630 myself and ofcourse it's not out here in the States yet so i been thinking about getting an unlocked 1 from the UK or Ireland. So i been doing some research and i came accross a 512 mb rsmmc card for about 20 british pounds on ebay. you should just look for the rsmmc cards on ebay and you should find 1 at reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

So i been doing some research and i came accross a 512 mb rsmmc card for about 20 british pounds on ebay. you should just look for the rsmmc cards on ebay and you should find 1 at reasonable price.

hi, just to note, you need a DUAL VOLTAGE RSMMC card (which supports both 1.8V and 3.0V) for the 6630/6680 handsets, not just a regular RSMMC card as it won't operate in the handset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Yeah i just realized that. I'm not paying 75 British pounds for that.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, Midnight Pool works fine for me on my SE 500i. Only played it twice. It seems pretty good not as good as Pool Challenge, which I got on a Sagem a year or two ago, but it's not seemingly available for my SE :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement