Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of the new housemates?

• 24-06-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭

Kinga- now tell me, why would you go on BB if your named rhymed with Minger said in a Jade voice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Shabadu wrote:
    Kinga- now tell me, why would you go on BB if your named rhymed with Minger said in a Jade voice?

I already dont like Kinga. To loud to annoying. Needs to lose the fig leaves.
    Dont mind Eugene so long as he puts some clothes on.
    Quite fond of Orlaith, she can keep her fig leaf bikini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Kinga is WRECKIN my head already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think big brother were taking the piss out of Kinga when they made her wear that bikini, the poor thing. I feel sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

haha Eugene looks so funny! haha Ah they're all ok.. annoying but ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Poor Kinga. She just smacks of desperation.

• Advertisement

haha classic with the cup of tea though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Kinga: Just experinencing her is awful. I really wish I hadn't seen her in that bikini! I like her more than Orlaith but I think she's less useful.

Eugene: Excellent! Can't wait for him to get in there. Like Tickle +1. Should be a bit of fun. Him and his tea and coffee! Classic!

Orlaith: Pretty hot, pretty vacant. She'll be an antagonising addition. At least there's now a housemate that's definately considered hot. Did you here her say, "I'm one of the top models in Belfast." Delusions of grandure anybody?

So I guess Kinga won't be going in.

I rather like eugene alright, he's probably the most likable housemate this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Nice t!ts, all three of em.

Seriously though, Orlaith is a model? She looks alright and don't get me wrong-I'd give her one and ask for seconds but she's modeling what now?

Eugene, he's fading into that secret garden background faster than you can say fig-leaf.

Kinga: No comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

i've just stopped puking after experiencing kinga,oh my bejaysus.....
    eugene is just another geezar that will wreck everyones head from day one...
    orlaith is absolutely gorgeous but it remains to be seen what she will come out with if anything at all.....

amazin t.v though...... :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, great TV. Highly addictive this year.

It's funny, Kinga keeps complimentin Orlaith who grits her teeth and compliments back. How awkward must that be?

Top model in Belfast maybe but have you seen the people in Belfast? Enough said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Well if I was Eugene I woudn't be standing up too quickly without, eh... checking first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i dont like it.

endermal putting in people who are llikely to go with saskia. if you were watching the live stream you will have heard the two girls saying that they like her.

if the other housemates start noticing food dissappearing, they are going to blame each other and there will be blue holy murder.

i will have to find out what they think of the housemates i like before i decide on them. I dont like orladh or eugene, kinga looks nice but she is a bit loude and stupid from what i gather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

i dont like any of them.
    Kinga - too annoying and got a snide streak. One Kamoany is enough thanks.
    Eugene - agagin, nothing for the girls. we lost out sadly this year and last year. I'm blinded from his tan and seems like a smarmy so-n-so.
    Orlaith - seems to have a bit of a brain but will be a threat to sadskia, causing her to dangle max more which will convince him she likes him and will kill us all with his male bunny boiler act.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think its a great idea. I have to say I like Kinga, I thought it was hilarious when she was rushing around stealing things.
    Eugene is very much like John Tickle, how on earth he can say he's good looking amazes me though.
    Orlaith looks OK, but I wonder if she'll be another Sam.

Watchin the live stream last night Orlaith was really cagey about exactly what kind of modelling she'd done. The moe I look at her the less attractive she seems. Nice bod, but not so nice face, fake t!ts and wretched peroxide hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I nearly cried when I saw Kinga come out of the car... how could they do that to her??! - but then I didn't care anymore when she started pulling her chest out of her top within 30 seconds of being in the house... not a good first impression at all.
    Eugene looks like fun, he kinda took it in his stride really, seemed to enjoy the whole lot and has a bit of sense (telling Kinga not to take all the coke and crisps)
    Orlaith, a bit of competition for Saskia when she gets into the house, the boys will be all over her!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I nearly cried when I saw Kinga come out of the car... how could they do that to her??! - but then I didn't care anymore when she started pulling her chest out of her top within 30 seconds of being in the house... not a good first impression at all.
    I stopped caring when she said her first sentance in the house:

"Ah, me minge".

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

magnumlady wrote:
    I have to say I like Kinga.

I like her too. I think she would shake the others up if she got in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I really liked Kinga, shes fuuny and i watched the live show, shes actually really smart!

Kinga is growing on me, I have to say. She's more entertaining than Orlaith anyway.

Advertisement