Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new top up club ad

Options
  • 24-06-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

that new ad for the top up club stays over the drop down lists that its below so i cant click them (rec onwards on my resolution). prob something to do with it being a flash animation. please remedy this

edit: already been posted. nvm
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Happens for me too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=271129

Already a thread about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

it does'nt affect me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its still covering the menus. come on ppl, dont make me lose faith in the almighty powers of the boards mods

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Ya its really annoying surprised it hasnt been fixed.

I've just taken to going to the "New Posts" page and then using the menu. But it is very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I did a little experiment. I'm using Firefox as my primary browser so I decided to check and see if the same problem arose with IE. It didn't. So just a Firefox glitch. If you use IE you shouldn't have problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

LadyLotts wrote:
    I did a little experiment. I'm using Firefox as my primary browser so I decided to check and see if the same problem arose with IE. It didn't. So just a Firefox glitch. If you use IE you shouldn't have problems.

defo seems to be a firefox issue :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

ummm ad-block it ???

thats what i did

Advertisement