Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michelangelo Film

• 25-06-2005 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I wonder if anyone can help me out i seen a film a few years ago on channel 4 it was about Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel and the pope kept asking "when will it be done" or something like that.

It was an old film and I have been looking for it on amazon but can't find it anyone know what it was called or where i could get it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Its probably "The agony and the ecstacy" - bless my memory. Never seen the film, just remember hearing the title years ago and that it was about Michelangelo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Bingo thanks a lot. That's a really good memory you got there.

Advertisement