Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will discover big brothers new "borrowers"

Options
  • 25-06-2005 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

so I reckon it will be either science craig or anthony. as they all stay up late and go to bed at different times.

makosi might also find one as she has been getting up around 5am lately

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I think Science. He's quick off the mark - though people or housemates dont give him credit for it. No one really listens to him so they'll think he's off his chuck if he does discover them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    I think Science. He's quick off the mark - though people or housemates dont give him credit for it. No one really listens to him so they'll think he's off his chuck if he does discover them. :D

the thing with science he will discover them and say nothing for like a few days , at which time his fellow housemates will call him a nut. i can see the conversation now.

science : i just saw a blond in a green bikini flash by

housemates : time you went and shook hands with the unemployed mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

On saying that, it could be Kemal or Science. Kemal is rather a suspicious person. Guess we'll find out soon enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

well five weeks on and they still havent discovered knome cam. there are going to be a pair of bony ladies in that secret garden if they dont get out and "borrow" some food.

eugene comes accross as too much of a character similar to chuckie in rugrats

"i dont think this is such a good idea guys"

that kind of person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

well five weeks on and they still havent discovered knome cam

Kemal discovered gnome cam yesterday!

• Advertisement
Advertisement