Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVISE:Smoothy maker/Juicer

• 25-06-2005 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

Hi, im doing this on behalf of my mother and any help would be great..

firstly she was wondering what the difference between the two... and which do you think is actually better...

and secondly whats the best brand to buy of either of them...

thanks!!
    M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

as far as i can see a smoothie maker is a blender with a tap on the bottom, its crap for fruit like oranges. a juicer actually make fresh juice and you get all the plup seperate. if your gonna use it lots and lots spend at least 100 on a good juicer no less. you can get away with cheaper blender.

I'm just after buying a juicer tonight at http://www.ethicaljuicers.co.uk. i got the matstone for 170 but i will use it everyday.it also makes sorbets and pasta and loads of other stuff. its a different type to normal juicers as the juice is just like out of a carton and can last for days in the fridge.

Advertisement