Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

link not working

Options
  • 25-06-2005 2:57am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

is it just me but..
    the user settings->buddy/ ignore lists link doesn't work just goes to a completely white screen.that is all.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Aside from the fact I've no idea how to do that.....

Whats more interesting is who ya trying to ignore there, tarie? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

is it just me but..
    the user settings->buddy/ ignore lists link doesn't work just goes to a completely white screen.that is all.

Im having the same problem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aside from the fact I've no idea how to do that.....

Whats more interesting is who ya trying to ignore there, tarie? :D
    eh er not you ;)

guess every1 is too wasted to fix this
    /gets out wrench

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Yup, just tried it now. White screen is all Im getting aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

This is a problem with the recent Journals demise. I'll fix it now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Okay I think it's fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Cloud wrote:
    Okay I think it's fixed.
    Still getting it here. Perhaps it's an issue with the styles, like the journal had before?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

it's still the same for me and is the reason forum utilities->new posts doesn't work because its meant to be on the front page only,gets the technical error yoke.

Ah, I knew I made a thread about this.

Bump.
    Just thought that you may want to remove it or something.

Bump :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement