Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of Play...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DrNuyenVanFaulk

This jetpack argument is ridiculous!? :D How does it affect the State of Play!? :D

Kidding. The extras in SA didn't make me say "Oh, this game is crap!" I found that it distracted from the otherwsie okay "main" parts. The extras went so far as... being able to fall off a cliff and swim for twenty minutes. Okay, it wasn't put in there for fun, but rather as a testiment to how real Rockstar made the game. Jetpacks included, you CAN go anywhere with anything and do anything...
    .... But was it fun? As citizen-erazed points out, flying to the top of a building just for the view, it's not worth it. Forget the jetpack and focus on improving the graphics. hell, let's stick a generic physics engine in so you can watch dustbins fall over when you run into them.

And as my brother just pointed out, in SA.... could you buy an apple for someone? Why do you have to shoot them in the face?

Advertisement