Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can it be bought today?

Options
  • 25-06-2005 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lads

Where can BF2 be bought today?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Anywhere, game would have loads smiths cheapest.

kdjac

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Game on Dawson Street were sold out by half five yesterday, so they just sold me one of the pre-ordered ones, commenting that people who pre-order never collect. I think this kinda suggests that many other shops may more flexible today, with their ones that weren't collected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

I pre-ordered it in Game in Blanch. I was kinda expecting big fook off posters everywhere and all the usuak hype.......So in i went with my pr-order reciept. A quick scan around the shop and to my surprise NOT 1 little shred of evidence that BF2 was being launched today :rolleyes:

I handed in my reciept and the guy said ''ah sure just grab one of the shelf'' Again me thinking that i was goona see a whole wall dedicated to bf2, But no, There was a few copies of the game just sitiing randomly around, one here, there etc.

Anyways maybe i was foolinf my self thinking it s the biggest release of a game in years :confused:

Anyone else get it in Game in Blanch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye i got it there, they only got 40 copies of it in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Dataisgod wrote:
    aye i got it there, they only got 40 copies of it in

Strange for a place with a cutomer base like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I got it in Gamestop in Clarehall for 49 euro.. not bad...

Still don't have a clue whats going on though :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Still don't have a clue whats going on though :/

If it moves shoot it, bomb it , knife it, Defib it, run over it, heatseeking missile it, jump on it, land on it.

And you be fine.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

or Nade, mine , c4 it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Until of course the TK's get punished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Strange for a place with a cutomer base like that?

Got mine in Smyths in Blanch....better value than Game......nothing up in Smyths either.....hadnt even got the game on the shelf.....only behind the counter which I though was strange

• Advertisement
Advertisement