Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 - 32/64 Player Maps in Single Player

Options
  • 25-06-2005 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to modify BF2 so that you can play with 32/64 Bots in single player on the larger 32/64 player maps in single player???

It would make it much more enjoyable in learning to fly planes/helicopters than screwing up in multiplayer as you cant master the planes and especially helicopters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Sorry I should have stated that I had the full version.

Will the solution in that link work for the full game even though it was designed for the Oman Demo??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

why don't you just try it. It should be fine though the bots are almost useless in the 32/64 player maps as it seems on my PC they haven't been programmed how to win on those maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

It will work game structure is the same , just make back ups in case you muff it up.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Looks interesting...will give it a try later.

What baffles me is why, by default, it wasnt possible to choose the 32/64 player maps!

• Advertisement
Advertisement