Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trols

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Whoa! 130 posts in 3 days ! In one month, youll have 2000 posts! ffs !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

nah, i'm not that good tongue.gif

- Ciaran
    smoke-me-a-kipper
    S-M-A-K bottom!!™

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    Whoa! 130 posts in 3 days ! In one month, youll have 2000 posts! ffs !</font>

Yeah well look at u all day in the trolls and u just spam ur one to talk.

according to the expert, rich, i have 100 spam in trev's thread, 100 elsewhere in trolls and 100 outside trolls, now, you dont seem to like me crash, fine, but shut up or i will make a fool of you and every post you make, and i spend a lot more time on the boards then you.

Oh, and i have been spending 14 hours a day and more here for the last week and a half, so go ****ing figure.

• Advertisement

rapidly approaching 1000 there, an't you Whitelancer? smile.gif

Oh and crash cop on shut up i dont care just **** off and leave me alone, i spent 10 minutes in troll's yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I think this thread is just about ready to be sent to the trolls board itself, oh yeah and you better shut up crash or whitelancer will make your boards.ie life a living hell, oh no!!! and what will you do then, your only escape will be another site, or... THE REAL WORLD.

Grow up whitelancer, as if anyone cares if you spend 14 hours a day here jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

i think the pharse, "and hes a modarator" comes to mind

[This message has been edited by PHB (edited 21-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Why the f00k is WhiteSPAMMERLancer a moderator?? when hes such a spammer.

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Advertisement

Crash seems to think i spam for a few hours and nothing else, its the ****ing opposite ****lick

Whitelancer spams look he cant even get a comment across in one point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

And I think the phrase "with silly threats like that, he shouldn't be..." springs to my mind, but what do I know I'm just a freak.

and I think the phrase ur not comes to mind PHB !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Hmm good point, but i dont deserve to be moderator of any board that i can think of, WhiteLancer however is a "Web Games" player so he does, still he shoulldnt go around and make idiotic threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

AFAIK He's no longer a moderator.

What's idiotic about it? There are many ways to making someone look like a fool and it can be done on any topic or post.

i quit my spamming as of this morning. smile.gif
    and it's 700 not 800 (yet) tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    What's idiotic about it? There are many ways to making someone look like a fool and it can be done on any topic or post.</font>

Not really unless you like getting your posts deleted from the Admins if they know your purposely doing it.

Btw, Kipper. 700 in 2 months? If you started around the same time as me you would have 25,200+ posts. You not think that's kind of sad?

hmmm. thats a hell of a lot. so much time wasted frown.gif

no more spam for me so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

ok I registered in December 2000 you registered a month before me whitelancer and i just reached 200 about a day ago and me working in netshop means im on boards all day replying here and there. So how can you possibly field an argument that you dont spam when many a time ive seen your spam sessions on multiple boards AND your post count is nearly 1000!!! thats 4 times mine in only one month longer than ive been round!!! Also on another note the SPAMBAG Smoke Me a Kipper should also quit his spamming. 800 posts since feb 2001!!!!! Utter Spam and rubbish. Its pathetic if you ask me.

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

Advertisement