Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Zen Neeon/USA imports?

• 25-06-2005 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Stumbled across this on the Creative website and I gotta admit, it looks class!
    Does anyone know when it'll be available over here?

Also, I'm going to America in a few weeks and would like to buy a 6GB Zen Micro while I'm over there. Are there any laws etc that would stop me from bringing it into Ireland?

Thanks

Nala

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

According to Engadget and other blogs, the Neeon is currently Asia only - you'll only find it on asia.creative.com at the moment so you won't be able to get one in the US or Europe apparently. These look a bit too "Asian" for my taste - though Creative may launch them worldwide sooner or later - dunno.

As for importing a player from the US, I doubt there would be any problems - you can probably slip through customs if the device looks used, rather than neatly packed away in its' original box. The power adapter is worldwide compliant, even on the European models, you just need to change the end plug. Be aware though that the US units only have a 90 day warranty on them, compared to 12 months on Asian and European ones - it's on the respective Creative sites.

Advertisement