Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phree Phantasm This Thursday, July 14th at The Village, Wexford Street, 11pm!

Options
  • 25-06-2005 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

The Event: Phantasm
    The Venue: the Village, Wexford street entrance (upstairs)
    The Date: Thursday July 14th
    Time: 11pm
    Admission: Free
    Phantom FM proudly presents Phantasm. This free event will be staged upstairs in the Village with access from the Wexford street entrance at 11pm. Phantom FM would like to thank its listeners for their support through the years. So, come and celebrate the summer with us. Discs spun, of course, by Phantom fm DJs.
    See you there, its FFFRRREEEEEE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Will there be punch and pie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

Sure! If by 'punch' you mean 'toilet facilities', and by 'pie' you mean 'poor quality dancing!' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Viva La Revolution!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Just a reminder, Phantasm, this Thursday Night, July 14th at the Village Venue, Wexford Street. Doors open at 11pm and admission is FREE. Go in the Wexford Street entrance and straight up the stairs.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Advertisement

Cheers to everyone who dropped into our tent down (or up) at Oxegen. Twas good to see and smell yis ;) Come along (upstairs in the Village) to Phantasm this thursday after 11 for another chance to get your hands on our brand new Phantom FM t-shirt, only 15euro each. There are some lovely ones for the ladies and the Gents T is tres :cool: !
    See you there!

I hope I'm not washing my only going-out shirt for nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I was at it last night. Amz, you lie! I did not see you there. I just want to say that I had an awesome night, and that everyone who didn't go should have gone. I got myself a t-shirt too.

Thanks to everyone who came down, bought a T-shirt or just expressed their angst in the form of a dance move. Hope ya'll had a good one and we should see you for another Phantasm phix sometime in August?! :D

Had a great night guys, cant thank yez enough. Roll on August!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

that was fun :)

Advertisement