Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guides, Guides and ehh more Guides.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Anyone got access to the Gamespot guide?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Yup. It's good. Granted, I don't have the game yet. But it was an interesting read none-the-less. It's not hard to obtain. Just sign up. It'll only take a few minutes. I would attach here it but I presume it's copywritten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Big Nelly wrote:
    Anyone got access to the Gamespot guide?

If you have played the game for more than 2 hours or so then your wasting your time reading the gamespot guide. Pretty much a state the obvious bonanza.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

The full tweak guide is now availible from TweakGuides.com

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I've just gone through the guide. After playing the demo and reading BF2 forums there was NOTHING I learned in there. In fact, it was almost out of date by the time it was published.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

True but it saves looking around for them all. Hadn't seen the 256 MB AGP aperture one though whether it makes a difference is dubious.

Advertisement