Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi up for the public vote this week?

• 25-06-2005 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

As Makosi pressed the red button and got into the secret garden, it seems if she is caught sneaking food the the 'new' housemates, she will be up for the public vote.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Sorry I got it wrong, its something to do with the hideaways in the secret garden: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=714

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

If others discover her mission she'll face the public vote.
    Her mission is to "provide the wannabe Housemates with food and clothing, all stolen from the Big Brother House".

How do you take that?
    So if she's discovered stealing will she be let stay?
    If she's discovered transferring stuff to the Gardenmates she'll be up for eviction?

As it said on the BB site, her mission is providing Gardenmates with stuff so what would constitute as a fail?

[EDIT] Dunno why I'm asking though. I'm sure Big Bruv will go whichever way it suits them in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

her first task was to assist the secret garden residents in having a shower. the secret garden three had to get them selves wet. while she was at it she used the oportunity to swipe some food for them.

i believe the mission was a success.

all she needs to do now is provide them with clothing. i dont know when the task ends so i dont know how long she has to pass the mission.

hopefully she passes it.

maybe she will follow instructions written in big red capital letters next time.

well she managed to clote the hideaways before the deadline of 10 am tomorrow.

shes doing well. team smug are planning an early night, so should the hideways need to shower, they would be OK i guess.

what the hell are they

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ha LOL they are a type of Pea! Like petit poit ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

this bitch is starting to annoy me. I'd like to see her evicted or killed.

I wasnt wrong the first time i saw her enter the house. I always thought she was sneaky and cunning. Her task proves it.

Good one though nicking the booze and bringing it to the Secret Garden tonight. I'm loving the torture team smug is suffering. She's gone up in my estimation just for doing that! :D:D:D

Ooooooh Maxwell just said "I will vote for her tomorrow. I will nominate her for that. She's just pressing my buttons and winding me up"

Oh i do like that girl since she nicked the booze. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Did maxwell say that within earshot of another housemate? If so they I rèckon that counts as discussing nom's.

• Advertisement

Yeah he did.
    They have all discussed nominations. each housemate at some stage of the evening/night/morning.

but Big Bro probably wont punish the golden boy and his buddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Maxwell just said "I will vote for her tomorrow. I will nominate her for that. She's just pressing my buttons and winding me up"

Oh no he won't - he's been banned from nominating, aslong with Anthony :D

Surprise surprise! I nearly died of shock that the golden boy got a smack!

Advertisement