Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

song title?

Options
  • 25-06-2005 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭

i was recently on holiday and everywhere we went they played a remix of the a-team theme song. i really want to find the song but dont know the name! its basically the same music i think, but with something along the lines of "da da da da" going along with it.
    anyone any idea? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

try googling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

that was the 1st thing i did. this was my last resort. and it hasnt worked :( ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I know the feeling! I had the entire lyrics of a song, googled them, posted them on here, lyric search engines, NOTHING! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I think this is that Guy Prat remix...not commercially available but try searching his name and you might get lucky with a free download somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

id come across that name in my searches but still cant find a song! thanks for trying to help tho :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement