Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did the leaving really feel like 'the leaving'

Options
  • 25-06-2005 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

for me not really i though i would be pooing my pants on the day but it really wasnt that bad

did it feel like 'the leaving' we expected 7 votes

oh yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

I still don't see what the big deal about it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

:Keith: wrote:
    same here, there was a weird sense of uncertainy for me before it, but once the first day of exams were over that just went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Its just so built up, and then....its over! I even had fun during it, ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

didn't feel like "the leaving" really. Just some more tests

Its over though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

i'm pretty sure it'll feel like the leaving the night befor the results tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

I'm still thinking that I should be studying! I took it quite well! Flew by! That's great at the moment but when the 17th of August comes.. maybe not! Tee hee :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

yeh defo i wake up late every day thinkin oh no better start studyin soon but theres none to be done. yea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

Nah it just felt like another set of summer exams that I have to fail in order to enjoy the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭GUBU

:Keith: wrote:

I agree - the Leaving was actually a relaxed and mostly enjoyable experience, I was more nervous before the pre's. The exams were over much quicker than I had expected and I'm surprisingly unconcerned about whether I did well or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

Con9903 wrote:
    Nah it just felt like another set of summer exams that I have to fail in order to enjoy the summer
    ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Didn't feel like anything major. Just another test. But when the final test was over, i got a feeling of "oh ****, what have i just done!?". Then it passed. Then I bought a sandwich and went home. It was a good day. Good sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

It did feel like the leaving cert when I went into Geoghraphy and Economics. The two subjects where I knew I was`nt fully prepared. For everything else It was fine. I worked hard.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I think I was more stressed about the orals, the actual Leaving just felt like any other school exams!

Advertisement