Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rod Stewart Rocks

Options
  • 26-06-2005 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Just got in after going to Rod Stewart at Nolan Park. Bloody brilliant! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

You must be all under 25 on this board!! Did no one else go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

You must be all under 25 on this board!!

yes
    Did no one else go?

no :D

Nightwish wrote:
    yes
    :eek:

no :D
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Was at it with my mother. Natasha Beddingfield was quite good, she has a fantastic voice, and she ran around the stage for this whole set.

Rod, suprisingly enough was fairly good. He played up to the crowd and sang all the classics. I know about 80% of the songs - and im only 24!!

There were groups of older women ( 40's) getting complely hammered on gin and tonic beside us. There was some amount of drunk people getting carried out when rod was singing!

Got the tickets for free - dont know if I would have paid the 60 euro though. Town was mental saturday night after the concert - all the pubs were full at 11.

Norinoco wrote:
    Was at it with my mother. Natasha Beddingfield was quite good, she has a fantastic voice, and she ran around the stage for this whole set.

Rod, suprisingly enough was fairly good. He played up to the crowd and sang all the classics. I know about 80% of the songs - and im only 24!!

There were groups of older women ( 40's) getting complely hammered on gin and tonic beside us. There was some amount of drunk people getting carried out when rod was singing!

Got the tickets for free - dont know if I would have paid the 60 euro though. Town was mental saturday night after the concert - all the pubs were full at 11.

I don't know why you found it surprising that Rod was "fairly good". Granted he's a bit before your time but he's bloody good and still able to wet a large amount of women's knickers at 60. May you be so lucky. Natasha Beddingfield was excellent but she has feck all stage presence yet - maybe her age?

• Advertisement
Advertisement