Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the beers -stories, scorers/scorees etc.

Options
  • 26-06-2005 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭

hope it was good people, post your stories and antics here!!!

sorry i didn't get to meet ya's, was there from about 5:45 to 6;30 as i had other plans. :(

gotta do one before college starts again

in other news got home from town about 1:30 to find the alarm in my house going off (i'm all alone, family away) this never happened before :eek: too dark to see whether someone tried to get in - scary sh1t :eek:

must be bad karma for not staying at the beers :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

How could it possibly be good without me there? I'm the life and the soul of the party. I reckon they cancelled the entire event because I wasn't going to be there TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

How could it possibly be good without me there? I'm the life and the soul of the party. I reckon they cancelled the entire event because I wasn't going to be there TBH.

ah zane how true, you truly are the funniest drunk person i've ever seen :D

remember zanzibar that time???

tribulus wrote:
    ah zane how true, you truly are the funniest drunk person i've ever seen :D

remember zanzibar that time???

Was that graduation night? Yeah I was a bit of a drunken mess that night but it wasn't one of my worst.... I swear! That is the only time I've ever enjoyed myself in Zanzibar....... oh the memories......... aha just remembered Mongey and the tuxedo!!!!!! Haha :D

Been on this website yet? http://www.ratemyteachers.ie/SelectTeacher.php?sid=3893/ :D

ah yes, only rated a few, The Dot: legend so much respect Sciencewoman: another legend, best teacher i had, part of the reason i'm doing science+she's hot :D the stoner: good teacher but arrogant

what about you???

come on anyone who was there post already and stop us straying way off topic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

just home. had a fantastic night!

it was the usual suspects of blondie83, kas and seb. boneless was also in attendance....the drunken loony that he is.

it was a really good night and there was much Voodoo shoeless shenanigans.

at one point, at about 4am, myself and seb left nadirs house to get skins and smokes in centra and i have one thing to say about you!!......THIEF! :p

a good time was had by all. :D

we should get moving on a "congrats you passed/hard luck you dumbass" beers :p

• Advertisement

tribulus wrote:
    ah yes, only rated a few, The Dot: legend so much respect Sciencewoman: another legend, best teacher i had, part of the reason i'm doing science+she's hot :D the stoner: good teacher but arrogant

what about you???

Ummmmm Sciencewoman....... what a backside she had! sigh :)

I've been basically taking the piss out the teachers mainly through posting comments littered with their catchphrases and habits (e.g. diddle diddle doo for Music Man :D ). All the assholes have the sh!t ratings and the sound ones have great ratings. Gabriel's rating as we all know is not because of his teaching abilities. I've laid into that tosser Quinn about 3 times already!

Back on topic - the beers. If anyone is going to organise a meet up in future please do post where and when everyone is going to meet up a couple of days in advance. We want as many people who post here to go and don't want to give an image that a clique is forming on the website that will deter people from meeting up. It seemed to me that no one was serious about going and thats why I didn't pop along as a few hours before nothing was mentioned about the meet up. We need professionalism people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

it was a really good night and there was much Voodoo shoeless shenanigans.

Cool, I was wondering where we went.

I really didn't feel like going out last night, but since I was the one who posted the poll I felt obliged - glad I went:)

Heres a pic of some of us going there (there was about 20 boards folk).
    [IMG]http://www.netsoc.com/~kasintah/misc/boards_beers_on way_to_voodoo.jpg[/IMG]

I got home about 4ish, the sky was geting bright...
    [IMG]http://www.netsoc.com/~kasintah/misc/boards_beers_on way_home.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

kasintahan wrote:
    I got home about 4ish, the sky was geting bright...
    [IMG]http://www.netsoc.com/~kasintah/misc/boards_beers_on way_home.jpg[/IMG]

Is that you in that photo and if so, are you aware that a meteor just crashed into the side of your head? :confused:

Is that you in that photo and if so, are you aware that a meteor just crashed into the side of your head? :confused:

No, that's the landing lights on the helicopter I got a lift home from.
    If you look real close you'll see I'm still wearing the inflight intercom.

we should get moving on a "congrats you passed/hard luck you dumbass" beers :p

yes we should, im quite envious of the people who have gone to these meets :mad: and would like to put names to avatars as well as to disprove the stuff zane's been saying constantly!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Didn't meet any of you, except seb and boneless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Awwww, and I had a sign and everything! It was a new and improved sign with a smiley face and all :) Actually I'm not sure what happenned to it, think it may still be stuck to the wall in the beer garden! Was a great night, and really good to see people again - I heartily endorse the idea of "congrats you passed/hard luck you dumbass" beers, perhaps in the evening or at weekends seeing as some people have actually managed to get jobs this Summer! Oh yeah wasnt impressed with Agent Smith at all, that sort of stuffs just not on... :eek: On a funnier note I actually ended up walking home all the way. I'd thought I'd make it to Stephens Green for the 1:30 luas, but stupidly stopped in Subway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

at one point, at about 4am, myself and seb left nadirs house to get skins and smokes in centra and i have one thing to say about you!!......THIEF! :p

Mwahahahahahahaa!!!! :D :cool: :o

That was funny alrite... Tbh I should stop going to that shop, one of these days I'll go in lookin to buy cigarettes and the security guard's gonna tackle me demanding that I return or pay for the can of coke and two packets of Koka noodles... On second thoughts, nah, I should be ok. :)

Yeah, twas a pretty good night, my memory's totally f**ked up now tho.
    I vividly remember talkin to bottle_of_smoke and sayin "oh yeah, your name's one of the best on boards, you post on UCD occasionally, yadda yadda yadda...."
    Which is fine... Except that I can't for the life of me remember what the character looks like now... :confused: Surreal.

I did hav one embarrassing moment: Yelling at Agent_Smith from across the road demanding to know what the f**k he was playin at with the aforementioned shenanigans blondie83 referred to, when really it was none of my business and I'd no right... But anyway. Not my finest hour. (Not his either, if what blondie says is true)

Oh, and Cheers to nadir for lettin us crash at his gaff.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yelling at Agent_Smith from across the road demanding to know what the f**k he was playin at with the aforementioned shenanigans blondie83 referred to

What is this ''aforementioned shenanigans'' involving Agent Smith? I want to hear gossip now!

i second that request :)

Ah now I couldnt possibly mention it on a public forum...(pm's being sent!)

i clearly missed the "shenanigans" too...... :p

somebody better inform me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Keep missing these, I would be up for a well done/ah ha ha dumbass beers, it'll gimme a chance to wear that good "going out" dunces cap thats been gathering dust :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have memories of being in a dark place with people asking me questions and telling me to drink... Did I have a good time??

boneless wrote:
    I have memories of being in a dark place with people asking me questions and telling me to drink... Did I have a good time??

you had a fantastic time enda! you even danced in Voodoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

you had a fantastic time enda! you even danced in Voodoo!

Me?? Dance?? Unless you can produce pictorial or video evidence I will refuse to believe this... I am not called boneless for nothing!!

I also have a memory of sharing a taxi with someone... who was this??

boneless wrote:

Well CNN refer to him as bowling ball bag Bob...

boneless wrote:

hahaha that was me! we decided to be lazy and ditch the others and jump in a cab to voodoo :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

an intelligent girl indeed! who's needs walking when there's taxis?

I was in Voodoo the other day with some friends - that club is incredibly dark! I highly approve of the glow-in-the dark fussball table though :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

voodo has a glow in the dark table eh? sounds good! it's a dark place alright, but the music's usually good :D

Advertisement