Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i have to give eircon their modem back?

• 26-06-2005 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

I have had bb with eircon for 21 months so im well out of contract do I have to return my modem to them or is it mine to keep since I am outside the contract. I remember their sales rep told me I could keep it if I stayed longer than the contract but it wouldn't be the 1st thing he lied about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Sgtshaft

Its yours after 12 months :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

If you were on the PLUS package then Im certain that the router is now your property...but Im not sure about the BASIC package.

I say keep the bloody thing anyway.

Are you moving to BT??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

when i signed up there was only one package so when they started introducing packages i automatically moved to the plus pacckage, yes moving to bt my phone bill is €150 per month which is way too much. So €50 for bt (line rental and bb) and then I am going to use blueface with another number from blueface. So I guess I'll save at least €50 per month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

I never gave mine back fek eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

The router is your property then zap.

Yeah eircom has been haemoraging customers over the last year at an alarming rate...100,000 or so have moved their phone service in the last year alone according to Comreg!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement