Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and Toddler groups in Dublin

Options
  • 26-06-2005 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was asked to find out about any Mother and Toddler groups in Dublin city area. Locations and any other info or feedback appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

you Local health nurse, who you can find at you local health clinc will have a list of what is in your area. If you are unsure where your local health clinic is
    ring your local health board and they will tell you.

This way all the groups on the list must meet a certain standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I'm afraid you won't have much joy this time of year - most of them close for the school summer holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the help.

The person in question found one advertised in the local parish:)

thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MarthaB

You could try http://www.DublinBaby.ie - you can search for groups by day and area and it shows them on a map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Emer Kelleher

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone knows of any mother and toddler groups open on Mondays (my day off) have a3.5 year old and 1.5 year old. I am living in Navan Road Area and would ideally like to attend one in Castleknock/Blanch surronding areas, does anyone know one?
    Thanks
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone knows of any mother and toddler groups open on Mondays (my day off) have a3.5 year old and 1.5 year old. I am living in Navan Road Area and would ideally like to attend one in Castleknock/Blanch surronding areas, does anyone know one?
    Thanks
    :)

It's been a while since I lived in the area, but when I was working in Carpenterstown there were a few mother and toddler groups run through Cuidiu I brought the LO I was minding to, and I think they were on a Monday and a Friday. There was one in the community hall near Roselawn and another one in the church hall in Castleknock village, but I can't recall what days. That was a while ago so things may have changed, but Cuidiu would know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alicex28

hey was just wondering does anyone know if there are any mother and toddler groups in lucan that start around 3 or 4pm ?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

there is one on the navan road behind the church which is run by Cuidiu, They also have home groups in most areas,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Playgroups, Parent & Toddler groups but not Mother & Toddler groups........pur-lease.

If you are living on Navan Road, then Cabra library does a good one on Thursdays from September onwards.....well good-ish.....staff can be a bit priggish.

There is an excellent one in Stoneybatter, in Aughrim St Parish centre I think its called. 10.30 to 12.00 noon; and I think its on every day now. If you do go, please remember that 11.50 to 12.00 is tidying up time and all parents/ minders are supposed to chip in. A lot of mums skive off at 11.50 ....dads always help out.....seeing as how we are into stereotypes and all that :D

Advertisement