Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maxwell and his scab

• 26-06-2005 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

What do you think about Maxwell putting the scab off his foot into Science's food. I think he should be kicked out for doing that, how disgusting.
    And is it just me or does he remind anyone else of Beetlejuice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I would have thought, should he have done it, he would be in serious trouble.

Then again, who knows what really happened and what Endemol did. If it did happen he should have been put on a final warning at least, if not evicted. It's a pretty vile thing to do, to contaminate another contestants food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

jesus christ did that actually happen..what a bollix...get him outa there quick if its true,unacceptable indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Did that actually happen? Brilliance! I might start watching it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

He told Saskia and Anthoney that he did it in last nights show, how gross is that. I don't like Science but I think thats such a horrible thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Maxwell does like beetelgeuse doesn't he! twat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Scumbag, Thats the lowest of lows. I used to like him but think he's a wan*er now.

Apparently he didn't go through with it, or so he's told BB in thne diary room. Hmmm - you would think with all those camera, they would have seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

am i the only person who thinks theres nothing with what he did?

yes its sick but its just a joke?.. ( i dont watch BB )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

if he did it he is sick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Watchin the show tonight, he's even more of a w@nker than ever. I really liked him to begin with but he's a clingy smug c.u.n.t and I hope he gets nominated. Science is havin a good day. I'm leaning towards him fof his complete honesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

He didnt do it! But that was pretty jerky thing to do to Craig, its like a warning!!!

Y did he get a warning?

The way he acted in the diary room confirmed what a berk he is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Apparently it was a test of Craigs loyalty. (bulldoodoo)
    If it was a test of Craigs loyalty then Anthony would have been told - but he wasnt .... and didnt he have some of Sciences mince? What does that say to everyone? Ant ate some of Science's meal. Ant doesnt know about the scab incident. hmmmmm!

If he did do it, he should have been removed immediately. If he didnt do it, he should have had a warning anyway because of creating uproar in the outside world.

C4 have been overwhelmed with complaints, the papers have been contacted, it was on the highlights when he admitted it and it was also on BBLB. Too much has happened for it to go uninvestigated completely.

If he did do it and he was only given that warning, to me then Endomol condone's his behaviour.

And..... someone has created "snotgate" now. Science discovered his sheets were dirtied by nose refuse ( :D ) and it wasnt him, and he spent the afternoon washing his sheets. He questioned someone about it ( cant remember who) and said it wasnt himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Apparently they released a statement saying that he didnt do it. He admitted thinking about it, and then caught himself and thought "I cant do that".

Dunno if its true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

am i the only person who thinks theres nothing with what he did?

yes its sick but its just a joke?.. ( i dont watch BB )
    That's so nasty. He could have passed on a disease or anything. I did hear that bullying was an issue in the house. I've never actually watched the show though so I can't say for sure

You must be the only one that thinks that.

Yes it is sick, but it wasnt a joke. it was a form of bullying/intimidation. Its only a joke if all parties involved know about it and both get a laugh/enjoyment from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

It was pretty sick, but his impression of Science eating the scabby food was bang on. High-larious.

Impression?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Bamboozled wrote:
    Impression?
    Yeah, when he told Craig about it, he did an impression of Science "mmm, this is Science's food, I'm eating it" in a faux Carribean (?) accent. T'was pretty funny.

Oh i see. I could only listen to that bit as i was doing stuff on the computer.
    thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

According to Digital Spy, the police are now investigating Maxwell's scab incident.

Saw that magnumlady, but then others are saying that its only a rumour that they're involved. That someone started the rumour and it got legs, then the papers picked up on it.

I hope they do though. Kick the maggity git out. See how er... much the public likes him then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    Saw that magnumlady, but then others are saying that its only a rumour that they're involved. That someone started the rumour and it got legs, then the papers picked up on it.

I hope they do though. Kick the maggity git out. See how er... much the public likes him then!

it was in the daily mirror today as well with the headline "scabby"

according to the article, the police were liasing with endermol. personally i think he just said it to impress saskia and didnt really do it. anyway, the camera would have picked him up at the kitchen while science's food was being cooked.

I'm hearing so many different reports on him doing it or not doing it i'm getting confused adn piddled off.

Glad about the cops though. If it causes public outrage why shouldnt the public get answers from an authority.

Thanks Billy.

Why doesnt Anthony know though? Anthony ate the same meal as Derek and Science. That's what has me thinking more about it.

Advertisement