Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy Sage software from UK?

Options
  • 26-06-2005 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I'm planning to buy Sage Instant Accounts but see that you can save some money when buying from the UK.
    Does anyone know is there any difference in the software when buying it from the UK and does it affect support, thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

the vat is different, we do it every 2 months they do it qauterly. only one i can think of off hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats what i was thinking,i was going to put it up earlier but wanot sure. just buy it in ireland it cannot be much of a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

I could save about €50 but I guess it's probably not worth the risk, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭leftofcentre

Have you tried quickbooks? I find the sage interface very clunky to say they least.

Advertisement