Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 2 Tickets to Nick Cave at the Marquee

Options
  • 26-06-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I've cleared this thread with daveirl, as I preferably want to sell these tickets to people I know. The long and the short of it is that I now have 2 tickets available for the Australian genius that is Nick Cave, as a friend has pulled out.

Nick Cave plays the Marquee, at the showgrounds, on Wed. July 6th. Tickets are for Block A, Row 2. In other words, the second row from the stage. I don't have the seat numbers to hand, but can supply them if requested. Tickets have a face value of E55.50.

Anyone interested, just reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Very very tempting.....

Will need to speak to simu about it though.

Edit: I'll take them so. Nick Cave douth rocketh etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Excellent. PM me to arrange the transfer.

Nick Cave is a god!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭tadhgrrr

hi all,

hope im not thread spoiling here but i also have 2 tickets for sale for this gig. Theyre block A aswell and as far as i can remember pretty close to the front...ill find out the exact row number later. Selling for face value of €55.50.

-tadhgrrr

these are still for sale...and i reckon if you make any reasonable offer youll get em!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd be curious to see him but I wouldn't go on me tod. Anyone want to see Nick Cave?

adam

• Advertisement

sry to disappoint anyone (didnt look like there was too much interest anyway) but i just found someone at work for these.

Advertisement