Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Msc in multimedia systems

• 26-06-2005 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there, anyone doing, has done, or knows a friend doing this course? I've just finished doing engineering, and am looking to branch out into something slightly different, and this seemed to be the thing! I've no idea what it would be like though - have looked at the website, which gives a pretty good description of the different modules and all, but I'm more interested in hearing about difficulty level, hours required, ect. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

You could just pick a random name from peoplefinder.tcd.ie who's doing the course and send them an email. Some mightn't reply, but you might find some who would be helpful.

From the look of things, there are 30 people on the course. Sorry I can't be more helpful..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

You could also email the course director, and see if they could answer your questions. Some course directors are really helpful and will meet in person to discuss the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Avo

Hey they're both pretty good ideas, I'll give them a shot. thnaks guys!

Advertisement