Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast

Options
  • 26-06-2005 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi first post ever on Boards.ie, and it sucks that it has to be a request but anyway.

Does anyone know of a place in dublin where I can get DC stuff, Mainly VMUs as I am in desperate need of one (or some).

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I could sell you mine, I have a load of games, three memory units, two of them are VMU's
    and two controllers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Easy, just goto bookmart and gamexchange on Talbot street, up past gardiner st, heading towards connolly station, it is on the right hand side and has tons of games and things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

your better off going to ebay for that kind of thing that place in town is a rip off, or was the last time i went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Indeed it is. They're still looking for €30 for some deeply average games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Yeah, the only reason I used those 2 shops last time I was in Dublin was to see the state of the cases before I bought, you can't really do that on eBay and with the horrible postal service we have, a good case may end up cracked by the time it gets to you.

Why am I talking about cases?

Oh that's right, I need new homes for some of my more valuable games with cracked cases :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Marts wrote:
    I could sell you mine, I have a load of games, three memory units, two of them are VMU's
    and two controllers
    How much Marts?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Marts, I may be interested in some of your games, I've ~40 games for the dc but there are still a few gems I'm missing. I already have 4 controllers + 4 vmu's though.

Advertisement