Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Effect of SNL happenings on boards.ie

Options
  • 01-05-2001 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

what percentage of hits on boards.ie come from esat snl accounts? Just wondering what effect esat dumping all their heavy interent users will have on traffic to irish community sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

surf no limtis u cluless git

anyway
    id say Dev and the lads will see a dramatic drop in hits and posts which makes me a saaaaad pands frown.giffrown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

betcha it has no difference..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

First thing that came into my head was Saturday Night Live :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cloud:
    First thing that came into my head was Saturday Night Live :-)</font>

Same here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'm sure there will be more click's rom eircon or ocean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

There'll be a hella lot less posts from me anyway thats for sure, what with me finished college now.
    There'll also be quite a big dropoff in the posts from the usual #quake.ie #fortress.ie all nighters I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

... and for a short while at least, one affect it will have on boards.ie is a marked increase in the number of b|tching and moaning posts about Esat on the boards... tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 01-05-2001).]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

well on a good note, there'll be will less spam from the kiddie's now smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

whats snl???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    ... and for a short while at least, one affect it will have on boards.ie is a marked increase in the number of b|tching and moaning posts about Esat on the boards... tongue.gif
    </font>

damn straight... I can't remember when the Tech boards where last that busy smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement