Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vengeance Thread

• 26-06-2005 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

hiacmatch.jpg

Prediction: Batista to win in a blood bath then to go to SD during the week.
    20050614_vengeance_anglemic1.jpg

Prediction: HBK to win, in another classic. I wonder can this live up to the Mania match?
    20050613_vengeance_tripleth1.jpg

Prediction: Cena to win. The WWE are investing in him heavily, and want him as the companys top face. Tonight will be his 'coming of age' so to speak.
    20050613_vengeance_kaneedge.jpg

Prediction: Lots of Matt chants. Edge to win, obviously by cheating in order to get him further over as a heel.

Carlito Vs Shelton (no pic)

Prediction: Carlito to win in a solid opener.

Christy Vs Victoria (no pic)

Prediction: Who cares?

Anyone from Cork taping this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My predictions:

Batista vs Triple H - Triple H to win yet again thus preserving his unbeaten streak in HITC. (Armageddon 2000 doesn't count apparently) I think Triple H will win due to interference most likely due to Flair.

Shawn Michaels v Kurt Angle - Angle to win again though this time I don't think it will be a clean victory.

John Cena v Y2J v Christian - Cena to win, likely pinning Christian.

Kane v Edge - Edge to win as a Kane win makes no sense. What are the chances of Matts music playing again perhaps due to mind games by Kane?

Carlito v Shelton - Carlito to win in a very cool bit of cheating.

Christy v Victoria - Christy to strip naked in a shock tactic which will lead to her pinning Victoria! :eek: (Actually probably not. I don't care who wins either to be honest)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Triple H to win, really don't see how he couldn't. He'll suffer some sort of reaction from not having the title for a few months.

Michaels, Carlito, Victoria, Edge to win. And I'd love if Christian won the title, although I'd go with Jericho

There'll probably be a tag title defence on there too. This ppv is actually looking pretty good, better than WM anyway. If the main event delivers, and Edge doesn't spend too much time on screen, it should be a brilliant show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

My predictions:

Batista vs Triple H

Shawn Michaels v Kurt Angle

Cena v Jericho v Christian

Kane v Edge

Carlito v Shelton

Christy v Victoria

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've been reading a rumour about Marty Janetty having a say in the match tonight. That doesn't sound too far-fetched. His presence at WM would have spoiled the match but no one will care if he interferes in Angle/HBK 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

I've been reading a rumour about Marty Janetty having a say in the match tonight. That doesn't sound too far-fetched. His presence at WM would have spoiled the match but no one will care if he interferes in Angle/HBK 2.

God I hope so I think Janetty is A class wrestler and would be great to see him back on raw and in the mix someware

• Advertisement
Advertisement