Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The return of Creme eggs?

• 26-06-2005 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

Was in the local Spar today and was astonished to find a box of Cadburys Creme Eggs on sale. Needless to say I invested in one but I was under the impression that these bad boys were only on sale around the Easter season.

Is this some new sort of trend or was it just that they'd rooted up an old box of the things?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yup, I've seen the same - particularly in Tesco, they seem to still have loads of Creme Eggs on sale, along with the Galaxy ones, and other ones that come out around Easter too.

I'd say they're just trying to sell on the ones from Easter :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Aldi in Ballincollig still have them on sale as well in 6-packs. I'd say that they're still selling the Easter stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ah, just as I thought. Was sort of hoping that the good folk over at Cadbury's had decided to be nice and give us them at stages other than Easter.

Oh well, better take a trip down to tescos and stockpile a few boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

theyve have been sellin em down here all year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

weeder wrote:
    theyve have been sellin em down here all year

Ah curse this part of the country, I reckon Wexfod might be a bit far to go for Creme eggs. Maybe there is some hope yet.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

There musta found a few boxes sitting in the store room when doing a stock take or something, and decided they'd better put em on sale fast before the sell by date expires.

Defno there since Easter if ya ask me.

Advertisement