Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair

• 26-06-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

what styles are in at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

afros. get one now!! follow the trend, quick!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that spikey mullet, v type cut is in at the moment.

you know the one that looks like the person went in to the barbers and said "do your worst".

also be unique, if you're getting your hair cut don't follow what's in at the moment go for something different. This world would be **** if we all dressed the same, had the same hair do and went to the same places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭melancholymaidn

theres no trendy cuts as such-it all depends on your hair type! id love an afro but perms smell funny and i dont have the right type of hair for an an naturel stylee one! :D ill stick to my boring long locks! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Cavman

depends what type of guy you are but the surf style is really in at the moment, dont get his confuised with a shaggy mullet!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Dr.Feelgood

Well i think getting the Kit Kat logo shaved into your head is really trendy right now.

Or get , " My other haircut is an afro" shaved into the scalp.

My hair is eh.. like a bowl of narrow spaghetti got turned over on my head but clean and messy.

A clean mess & playable with(so i'm told ;) )

Thats my hair.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Or get , " My other haircut is an afro" shaved into the scalp.

lol, if I wasn't so attached to my hair I'd be tempted to get this done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭disillusioned

If you shopped around you could buy a different wig for every mood and then you wouldn't have to worry about the right do! I think they're great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

for a guy the big thing is the V style i really dont know why... but for girls fringes seem to be in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

mullets all the way.

I'd love to get one, but I dont have the balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

How the hell did mullets get back in fashion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

mullets aren't back in fashion are they?!?! May the lord have mercy on us all...

Come to think of it, ppl hav often incorrectly identified my hairstyle as a mullet or a perm, so if ppl can't even tell em apart then what hope do they have of asking for a haircut they actually want?! :rolleyes:

Mines been confused for a mullet too
    Hate it when people do that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

saw a mullet the other night in the voodoo lounge at the boards beer. Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

My hair style. Whatever it is. Someone else can tell me.

/me laughs at Sarky's reaction to seeing it.

What style is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Yeah go for the mullet...... its the only style thats on everyones lips

Now look at how stylish Chris Waddle was back in the day....

04.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Haha that ıs hılarıous lookıng :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 NuckinFutter

anyone know any good websites with good funky hairstyles on it??????????

Advertisement