Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Advertise here!"... or not

Options
  • 24-04-2001 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

(I'm sure I posted a query about advertising on boards.ie before, - t'is probably lost in the annals of After Hours somewhere)

I just got this...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Sorry, but the server encountered an error while trying to redirect you to the destination of the banner on which you clicked! The most likely cause of the problem is that you attempted to click on a banner before the graphic image loaded. Another possibility is that you attempted to click on an old banner which was reloaded from your browser's cache.
    </font>

... and I only clicked on the "Advertise here [Boards.ie]" image to see what the rates might be! ...

oh well... I'm still curious, btw, ... any admin types let me know what the story is?

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It basically depends on how much we like you and how relevant you are to the types of people that visit the boards.

We give decent discounts to people we like or who do stuff for the various communities. If you were a life assurance company you'd be paying top whack (about £20-25 per 1000 ads served).

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

/me slaps me.

The advertise here ad now goes to our contact page.

Advertisement