Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Trial Period Included In 12 Month Eircom Contract

• 27-06-2005 1:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭

does anyone know whether the 2 month trial period is included as part of the eircom 12 month contract ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

No :(
    Have a read HERE
    The second point answers your question I think
    You do not have a contract with eircom until after the promotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

I'd prefer to be in a 12month contract with BT these days than with eircom...but who knows...eircom might suddenly become very cheap....haha.

Yeah your stuck with eircom for the promotion+12month...which at one time would give you a mandatory stay of 14 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

thanks for that info , so 12months down 2 to go one last eircom bill then im gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

fitzdragon

You moving your money to BT then I assume or are you ditching DSL alltogether???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

na just counting the days until i can move to BT , i could never go back to dial up

• Advertisement
Advertisement