Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Members pages

• 08-05-2001 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Ok i have signed up for a members page last week and uploaded a site, but for some reason i cant see the site and i cant access the file manager anymore. It tells me that my username isn't found in the database, altho my site is linked on the listed members pages.

Whats wrong?

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You need a file called index.html for your url to work. Rename the main page to that using the file manager. Not sure why you can't log in there, but make sure that you use all lower case letters when you log in. IIRC it'll let you create your account with capital letters, but it converts it all to lower case.

Advertisement