Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OOh second shower mission for Makosi and Secret Gardeners

Options
  • 27-06-2005 5:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Makosi rose at about 5:30 and picked up 2 loo rolls, 1 lemon and 2 oranges and went to get the secret garden people for their next shower.

Eugene swapped beds.

Camera shot of the garden

Makosi is telling the SG people about the arguement after she went back earlier saying that she was attacked and attacked and attacked. they asked what she did with the beer, and she said she drank it and they asked her why did she do that and she said because she wanted to.

She said "they flipped. they flipped.

Sound dip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She's telling SG;s that they have to be quiet and fast because they've just gone to sleep. She says wait until she waves and then she'll open the diary room door.

SG's and Mak go through to the Diary room :D
    They've entered the house, Mak tells them hold the door and she checks. The SG's run through and head to shower area.

And again BB saves the best bits for DVD or highlights - SG's showering naked while we get a shot of the garden.

They finished without washing their hair again today. Makosi puts up her hand to stop them running through till the Diary room door is open. All 4 enter the diary room, 3 shivering like loons. :D

Clip of the garden.

Mak saying they now have loo roll, some oranges and lemon in case anyone wanted lemon tea.

Mak: thing is everyone attacked me. ... for an hour. i just sat there and i just got it from her. there's nothing else i could have done. basically she told me.. and it took six ciderss... sound dip.

Mak: ok so i'm gonna take some of the.. I'll take two.
    she has cans of cider in her hands. 2 of them.
    mak : i'll give them to science and he can do what he wants with them.

She hugs orlaith, kinga nad eugene.

Mak: (whispering) we need to be extra careful extra quiet.

3 SG wave bye bye.

Eugene is off to make more tea i think.

No, off to brush his teeth.

Kinga: we have to tell eug to be quicker next time.

Yep. The kettle is boiling while Orlaith is talking so I cnt make it out.

Orlaith is putting on her mike. (She told mak that herself and kinga had words earlier)

Sound dip after she puts on the mike.

They're standing around in towels still except for eugene.

Lots of sound dips.

Orlaith has her head in her hands and is despairing of kinga.

Orlaith: that girl just does not do much (sound dip for the rest)
    Eugene: Dont worry about it (sound dip)

Camera goes to max and sas in bed asleep.

Great - something is actually happening and they show the idiots that are asleep.
    Shot of diary room door.

Shot of garden. Rustling sound. (Boooooooooooooooring)

Cam on derek. Hmmm the others must be drying really intimate places for this to be going on.

Cam back on diary room door. sheesh!

Cam back on the sleeping stalker and pr***teaser.

Saskia wakes for a minute and goes back ot sleep.

Sounds of someone moving about in the bedroom. I wonder will she catch Makosi coming back :D

Orlaith: 20 past five. coz when we came back in here it was 5:30.
    Kinga: saskia, saying names like that.
    Orlaith: she's risking a lot (about makosi)
    King: yeah
    Orla: she's brilliant for bb
    Eug: mutter
    Orla: she brought us 2 oranges and a lemon and toilet rool. thats fantastic. i just think we need to like... she's stressed ..
    king: ya know what they might turn around and start screaming at us for drinking their drink.
    O; thats if they know we exist but they dont. they mightnt know until the game is open.
    K: i love this secret mission.
    O: throat sore.
    K: your throat is sore?
    O: i sleep with my mouth open. so i think its because of the AC.
    K: have you done that since you wereYoung?
    O: i dunno. yeah i sleep with my mouth open.

King: i cant believe eugene came on bb. the first thing he does is make a cuppa tea live on air. he had to clean the cups for it.
    Sound dip.

K: makosi's risking a lot for us as well. they could be going through her things.
    O: they dont know
    K: she's gotta walk around tomorow saying she's got a virus
    O: (couldnt catch)
    K: shes very good at stealing.
    O: shes given us most of our stuff. something about saskias stuff. most of it was makosis. biccies and choc. she gave them to us and we ate them *laughs*

O: so tired. *yawns*

Kinga is in bed and Orlaith is next to hers doing guess what?? she's putting on more moisturiser! Eugene is out of shot but i'm sure he's enjoying his cuppa.

• Advertisement

O: are you ok
    K: yeah if they ring ask them to turn off the AC

she got into bed in the wet towel

K: if they dont trun it off we'll get sick. i wont be able to speak any longer if they dont - my voice will go.

Orlaiths towel begins to fall, just as you're about to see some boobies, the camera cuts to a shot of the garden with the sound of rustling.

Camera on stalker and teaser in the main house. Booooooooring. nothing happening.

Shot of diary room door.

Makosi walks out.

She's 2 cans of cider . she takes a blanket and puts it over her. then moves the chair.
    she enters the bedroom and looks around.

saskia is stirring.

makosi is at the side of her bed hiding the cider. she climbs into bed and removes her mic.

Derek wakes and asks her is she ok.
    Makosi: yeah i'm fine.

Sound dip with birds chirping. (camera has to cut because she;s opening her bra and taking off her top.)

she's cuddled down now, sounds of motorised camera's. Looks like the arm of a teddy bear on the pillow next to her. She has a sneezing fit.

Sounds of someone moving.

on a kinda related topic, what time does the watershed start in the morning? I just thought that maybe they arent allowed show the showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Are you just watching TV and typing what you see?

I did earlier and so did others when the row/Makosi was stealing. Some forums were down and no one knew what was going on so people wanted to know.

Was I bold? Sorry if I was.

Advertisement