Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Hetfield is out and About!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just found these rather amusing pictures on the net of Metallica singer James Hetfield and New York Yankees pitcher Randy Johnson, taken last Friday night in New York.

How are they in the even slightest bit humourous? If you want "humourous" pictures then google them, im sure you'll find there are funnier pictures out there then James Hetfield with clean teeth.
    This is apparently Hetfields first public apperance since November's tour wrap up in California.

You do know that cameras don't have to be around for him to be making a public appearance, the way you say it, it's like he's been living in a cave since November! Him going to the local grocers to buy his Brylcream would be a public appearance
    If you look at these images, you can clearly see that Mr Hetfield has now adopted Tom Arya's look, and is going for the black hair with a grey beard....its just a shame his musical output no longer matches that of Slayer.

That hair isn't black...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I reckon you should start up a metal celebrity magazine, like OK, but call it Hell Yeah Magazine or something like that, cos that type of stuff is sure to down a 'treat'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Anybody doing a course that involves magazine editing? Be the perfect FYP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

he looks like a goat there, and metallica suck. end of story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

and metallica suck. end of story.
    Repeat after me

-metallica \now\ suck :D

Great band back in the day, pity theyve gone to the dogs...

• Advertisement

Repeat after me

-metallica \now\ suck :D

Great band back in the day, pity theyve gone to the dogs...

meh I only like some of their stuff like Ride The Lightning.

Only good songs on that album ;)

What about Kill 'em All? Black Album? ...And Justice for All?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

They're still a treat to watch live as long as the new stuff isn't played much. I actually like everything in its own way up until St. Anger. That album sucks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

meh, give Kill 'em All a chance.

Only good songs on that album ;)

What about Kill 'em All? Black Album? ...And Justice for All?

I like stuff here and there but not loads, I just don't like metallica as people, they are all complete assholes.

• Advertisement

Bard wrote:
    meh, give Kill 'em All a chance.

I'll try...

LadyLotts wrote:
    They're still a treat to watch live as long as the new stuff isn't played much. I actually like everything in its own way up until St. Anger. That album sucks so much!
    It has some redeamable songs....no?

St. Anger, Frantic(meh), The Unnamed Feeling, and that song with no lyrics i cant remember the name of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I just didn't get into it or enjoy it to be honest. Metallica for me are all the albums before then. St. Anger just seems to be in its own bizarre category. I know Load and Reload are quite different too and also in their own categories but they're in a good kind of category. They have a more commercial sound but they aren't so commercial as to lose everything good about Metallica. I think they took the critics too seriously on Load and Reload and tried to go old skool or something for St. Anger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This was a pretty pointless thread to begin with, and we hardly need another Metallica debate, we all know where it ends up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement