Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge board

• 03-05-2001 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

here, can ye put the gaeilge board above trolls in the list on the frontpage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'd imagine that list is generated from a database, and as Gaeilge is a newer addition it gets shown last on the list... I could be wrong though...

It's hardly a popular board anyway... unlike Trolls wink.gif

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Donn

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Slydice:
    here, can ye put the gaeilge board above trolls in the list on the frontpage</font>
    Aontaím leat. Agus rud níos fearr ná sin arís: cuir an clár plé Gaeilge os cionn de gach eile! :P
    Tamall de capital letters ar an focal 'GAEILGE', b'fhéidir, go dtí go dtugann níos mó daoine faoi deara go bhfuil sé ansin?

I agree with you. Even better, put the Gaeilge board above all the others (only joking of course).
    A short while with the word 'GAEILGE' in caps, maybe, till more people notice it's there?

Is féidir linn go léir a scríobh dátheangachach i ngach áit más mian linn, ar aon chor... smile.gif

Ðonn
    Labhair an teanga Ghaeilge liom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Donn - its all about critical mass. We were expecting some new irish speaking users to join, but its a little slow in coming.

On that subject, are there any good online resources for learning some basic phrases and pronunciation? I don't speak a word!

Advertisement