Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darndale joke

• 27-06-2005 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

whats the most confusing day in darndale? fathers day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

where the f~ck is darndale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

dinjo wrote:
    where the f~ck is darndale?

lmao, thats once what I would have said. I was hearing all these jokes and then going...eh, wtf? Darns-where? I didnt know if it was a place in Ireland or england or what :o

Apparently its some knacker estate in Dublin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Someone posted the answer in here somewhere

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=264848

woohoo, post 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I know, I read that thread and the following weekend I went into town and ended up in a party in Darndale. I felt like Ross O Carroll Kelly but in fairness it did look like the set of Adam & Paul. And upon entering the estate the house was still 10 mins drive away with nothing but fields around it. Apperantly they have huge plans for the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I just tried to find a house in Darndale on myhome.ie but it isnt even listed as far as I could see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

the internet is too high-tech to advertise somewhere like Darndale (if its as bad as its being made out to be)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cojofl

joejoem wrote:
    I just tried to find a house in Darndale on myhome.ie but it isnt even listed as far as I could see!

They're all government owned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

they arent all governemnt owned, a lot of them are co-owned, and there a lot of home owners there too. Daft had several darndale addresses listed as malahide road, coolock, kilbarrack etc.

anything but darndale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I wouldn't worry too much about the house being government owned, it's not as if anyone in Darndale would sell something they didn't actually own... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

darndale is the worst area in the dublin city council area. It is a whole area not just an estate. The worst estates in it are named after flowers, funnily enough (snowdrop etc). It is on the side of one of these that large graffitti reads "ENTER AT OWN RISK".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

My cousin lives in Snowdrop Walk. As he was being left home by his driving instructor his neighbour reached into the car and snatched his leather jacket off the seat. No sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 steo93

pwd how do u know do u live in the area i live in coolock

Advertisement