Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fears

Options
  • 27-06-2005 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all,
    i feel so frightened that i got on badly in my exams i dont think i will be able to open the results. I hope i got all A's,B's 7 C's please no D's oh please. I hope i got on better than i thought!

Fingers crossed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lol dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Calm calm...gooosfrababa.
    I at this point in time couldnt care less. I'll worry on the 1st Sep when I get back to school. A summer long of *should of been worrying* combined into 15 days of anticipation. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is no need to worry. It is now completely out of your hands - there is nothing you can do to change your results. Don't worry about things you can't change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Victor wrote:
    There is no need to worry. It is now completely out of your hands - there is nothing you can do to change your results. Don't worry about things you can't change.

Exactly, whether you've failed or aced them there aint nothing you can do now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Victor wrote:
    Words of wisdom,victor.You're preachin' the truth!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Calm calm...gooosfrababa.
    I at this point in time couldnt care less. I'll worry on the 1st Sep when I get back to school. A summer long of *should of been worrying* combined into 15 days of anticipation. :cool:
    lol you saw Anger Management recently havent ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Indeed I have :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Once you get your results back, you'll get a "well done", then the JC will never be mentioned again. No point worrying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

..... Whats wrong with a D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ajmurphy62

listen, its not the end of the world when you get ur results. When i got mine i got lower grades than expected, but to be honest the JC means absolutly nothing. It has no bearing on the Leaving Cert. The only subjects that link together that i done were irish english maths and geog. the rest u can get away without doing for JC cause history doesnt deal with the same stuff. Business i didnt do for JC and am doing it for my leaving, and im in honours. as for french, im crap at that anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

enjoy your summer, no point worrying about the JC now, I have yet to meet one person whose life was completly ruined by the JC

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement