Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IKeano

• 27-06-2005 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

not too sure where to post this, but
    here goes. Went to IKeano in the INEC killarney saturday night
    And what a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!
    waste of the 30 euro
    Apperently some of the original cast left after the dublin dates
    so that must be the reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

i seen it in Dublin, after the "bignames " had left, i thought it wasnt bad,
    its no "jesus christ superstar" but what would you expect??? ;)
    it dragged on towards the end perhaps but not bad.
    Mind you i got a free ticket,
    i cant see how the line up change wouldve made it worse unless the new people were absolute shyte.
    although i'd imagine that in a different venue without the proper costumes ,backdrops & musicians that it'd look very amateurish.
    Perhaps this was the case.

Advertisement