Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Therapy??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Talliesin wrote:
    Now I have a mental image of Smokey the Bear appearing in a magician's triangle and telling him to be careful :D

lol^^

To full moon angel angels don't need to appear in any shaoe for you to know they are angels its just one of these things you will know if they want you too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

The seperation in views on this seems to be based on who has had it done and who hasn't, so I'm interested in seeing both sides for myself, does anybody know of anyone doing angel therapy/IET around the dublin area and I'll try and arrange a session and see what I think ?
    I think you should be able to find someone online I went to a lady in tramore and she was very nice :)

I have had IET and I thought it was great. I've also had reiki years ago but I'm not such a big fan, much of my dislike for reiki stems from my own learning of it. I spent three weekends having what felt like other peoples energy forced into my being, that includes their trauma pain etc.. at the end of it I walked out, I said I just wasnt able to handle anymore of it and I was extremely aggitated. Apparantly this is part of the learning process. I wasn't too impressed with the teacher either. I never practised reiki with the exception of some family members and one or two friends but I found the techniques I'd learned were good on a personal level an helped me gain a better insight into spiritual understanding.
    My original statement re IET is genuine. It didn't seem to be as heavy, I didin't feel like I was absorbing someone elses energy, I found instead that her focus helped maintain an atmosphere of understanding which promoted healing. Before you have IET YOU are asked what YOU want to heal and this makes all the difference. Unlike with reiki there was never a moment I felt out of control of the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That is unfortunatly a lot the problems with reiki.
    It is a good system, it does work and i knw some wonderfull people who
    pratice it really well.

I also know most of the coffee morning mammys from the local primary school
    have done reiki one and two and paid good money for it and I would not let them near me or mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irish-angel

phone numbers and advertising is not allowed.
    Please read the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

www.angels-of-ireland.ie who are based in Finglas Dublin.

Right I am including this link,

Why?
    Beacuse I know the lady involved and she is a good and proper person.
    She is genuine and has a gift and will turn people away if she has nothing for them.

and Vinnie Woods who does the healing and crystal workshop I heartily reccamend as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Thaed wrote:
    and Vinnie Woods who does the healing and crystal workshop I heartily reccamend as well.
    Yes. Vinnie is good people; very much to be trusted, and rightfully highly respected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Full Moon Angel

To full moon angel angels don't need to appear in any shaoe for you to know they are angels its just one of these things you will know if they want you too
    Yes that's true. I experienced that myself. I can usually feel when there are angels around, or I see sparks/twinkles of light or colour.
    But I also know of people who have seen the traditionnal image of angels with wings and all.

I agree with solas, I did as well Reiki one, two and master and never felt really comfortable practicing it because i had the feeling I was picking up other people's energy and pain and problems and it was messing me up.
    I have now done IET one and two, after receiving sessions for a while, and will do the third workshop this weekend. I felt always much more in control of what is going on between me and the patient (or as a patient between me and the practitioner) and felt like I could trust the energy and the angels I was connected with.

I also agree with Thaed that it might turn lives upside down, but I don't see that as being necessarily negative. My experience with angels (and with reiki and all other kinds of energy work I received or learnt - again this is only my experience) was that they never pushed me through something I wasn't ready to go through. It was sometimes tough, but it always helped me grow and mature an awful lot and I felt at all times that whatever was happening was for my highest good only.
    There I would stress how important it was for me to have an excellent teacher at my side when I needed it. The person who is teaching me IET, and whom I went to for sessions for a while before, is a person I know I can trust and she has even come to my house sometimes to help me with stuff when I didn't feel well. From this great support comes probably my feeling that I am in good hands and all will be well.

This is a really interesting thread and I have learnt a lot through it.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

Hi,

I'd just like to tell you my own experience with IET. My sister had suffered for over 3 years with a swollen forearm and weak wrist. The Doctors were unable to explain a reason for it and she tried anti-inflammatory tablets which didn't work.
    She tried alternative healing such as Homeopathy and herbal medicine but that didn't work.
    Eventually she tried IET and for her it worked wonders. Others here have mentioned that IET is very gentle but she said she felt a surge of warm energy pass through her body and it felt like she was unlodging something that was almost 'stuck' in various parts of her body.
    Within 3 weeks after the IET her forearm has completely lost any signs of swelling and she has full strength in her wrist.

She knew that I was going through not so great times and she suggested that i try it to clear my head. I tried it about a week later.

When he asked me what my problem was I wasn't prepared to admit I was feeling down, so instead i described my problem as being 'in the head', when he insisted on my expanding on that explanation, I told him it was my Rhinitis I was there to fix! :o

You can imagine what i was thinking when i woke up on the chair and realised it was over, "oh my god!! there goes 50 euro!", that sort of thing! haha. I think he picked up on my dissatisfaction, he assured me that the process often takes a long time before it takes effect. He also told me afterwards he had accidentally neglected to show me the 'Angel cards', which were supposedly important to the process.

After about 6 weeks I still felt about the same, but I should point out that I did have rhinitis for 5 years and now it's gone.....

My advice is to try it anyway and if it doesn't work it's okay. There is a little negativity towards it in this thread and I'm not sure if it's warranted.

By the way i'm athiest, non spiritual and intirely skeptical about all things Angel and Demon.

Hope it was of some use to you.

Advertisement