Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vengeance (spoilers)+ one Raw Draft Spoiler.....

• 27-06-2005 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Well, that was pretty good.....

HIAC: Batista retains: was quite a lot better than I thought it would be!Real (ish) barbed wire wrapped around chair????......nice!

Cena winning: WWE Title.......damn I was hoping for Jericho, but I suppose it keeps it running....

Angle and Micheals: Micheals gets the win: was not as good as last time, but still a great match to watch.....

Edge and Kane: Kane wins, really exciting match..... :rolleyes:

Carito is Cool!:Still IC champ

even Victoria strealing one on Christy was pretty cool!

...but jesus let this be the end of Viscera and the love machine angle (but welcome back to the HOOOOOOOO-train!)

Raw Spoiler!!!!

From Linda Robin over at prowrestling.com,

RVD

is one of the draft choices for Raw tonight, 99.99% positive....(highlight, ya morons!).....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

if that draft pick is true, then it's the most boring draft pick yet. Couldn't care less where he is, he bores me. (but would be interesting if they could freshen him up a bit)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Hopefully RVD gets pushed to the friggin moon when he comes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Big name wrestlers who have been out injured for any big space normally have recieved main event pushes on return, even Hardcore Holly. Its usually seen as a reward for their perseverence in recovery.

After RVDs shoot at One Night Stand, Im hoping it is a sign that he will be cut loose and let him be the RVD of old, let him be the Whole Fúckin Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Thats what Im hoping happens. If theres one guy I want to hold the strap soon its RVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Vengeance didn't live up to the potential at all. Angle/Michaels did a great job, but apart from that I was disappointed with it. Cena retaining is a joke, same for Batista. Lita's going to break down in tears on Raw one day, she was real close to it there with the Matt and manwhore chants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Thought the show was great. One of the best Raw brand PPV's this year if not the best. Hell in the cell was excellent as were most of the other matches. Cena retaining the title was a little annoying but the match was still good. Lita did seen like the thing was beginning to upset her though.

Advertisement